As guys, we may act like we don’t care that much about our clothes (lazy Saturdays), or hair all that much, but when it comes down to it we really care about the way we present ourselves. For men, a great haircut can be a confidence booster. You should be able to take pride in the way you look. We have put together a few tips for getting a great haircut for men.
Getting A Great Haircut for Men
- Get to know your hair type: Before you can figure out the hairstyle that you want, you will want to know your hair type. Do you have straight, curly, or somewhere in between? Is your hair course? If you are unsure about your hair type, ask your barber about it.
- Know what style you want: After you figure out what type of hair you have, you can then figure out what hairstyle you would like. You can browse the web, check out a magazine, or give your barber some general direction.
- Make an appointment with your barber: We strongly suggest making an appointment with your barber. It helps everyone’s day run smoother, and will help make a stress free haircut.
- Listen to your barber’s suggestions: No one knows about men’s hair more than your barber. Your barber might make suggestion after looking at your hair type.
- Find a real barber: Barbers are trained specifically for men’s haircuts and grooming. It is wise to learn the difference from a barber and a cosmetologist if you’re looking for a quality men’s haircut.
- Find your barber: Once you have found a barber that you prefer, schedule your appointments at the barber shop with that barber. Having your very own barber will help familiarize your barber with your preferred hairstyle over time.
If you have any questions about getting the perfect haircut for you, feel free to contact us to ask questions or schedule an appointment.
[…] Tips for Getting A Great Haircut (davesbarber.com) Filed Under: Blog […]